BMW Inspection 1 or Inspection 2 __ONLY $299.99 (tax included)
For 1999 - 2005 BMW E46 3-Series Models
- Change oil & oil filter while engine is at operating temperature. BMW recommends BMW High Performance 5W-30 Synthetic Oil.
- Check transmission for leaks.
- Check rear axle for leaks.
- Half shafts: check for leaks at flexible boots.
- Visually check fuel tank, lines and connections for leaks.
- Check condition, position, and mounting of exhaust system - examine for leaks.
- Check power steering system for leaks - check P/S fluid level and add fluid if necessary.
- Check overall thickness of front and rear disc brake pads using special tool. If replacement is necessary: examine brake disc surfaces. Clean brake pad contact point in calipers. Grease wheel centering hubs. Check thickness of parking brake linings only when replacing rear pads.
- Check steering for absence of play, condition of suspension track rods, front axle joints, steering linkage and joint disc.
- Check parking brake actuation. Adjust if necessary.
- Check all tire pressures (correct if necessary). Check condition of tire tread wear & pattern. In case of uneven tread wear readjust wheel alignment if requested. If requested, rotate all four road wheels as instructed and rebalance.
- Inspect entire body according to terms of rust perforation limited warranty (must be performed at least every two years).
- Read out diagnostic system.
- Check engine cooling system/heater hose connections for leaks. Check coolant level and antifreeze protection level; add coolant if necessary. Note: Coolant mut be replaced every 4 years (time interval begins from vehicle's production date).
- Replace brake fluid every 2 years (time interval begins from vehicle's production date).
- Check windshield washer fluid level and antifreeze protection. Fill up and/or correct if necessary.
- Check air conditioner for operation.
- Replace microfilters. Note: Reduce replacment interval in dusty operating conditions.
- Reset service indicator.
- Check battery state-of-charge, and charge if required.
- Check lighting system, i.e., headlights, foglights, parking, back-up, license plate, interior (including map reading lights), glove box, flashlight, illluminated make-up mirrors, luggage compartment lights.
- Check instrument panel and dashboard illumination.
- Check all warning/indicator lights, check control.
- Check turn signals, hazard warning flashers, brake lights, horns, headlight dimmer/flasher switch.
- Check wipers and washer system(s); wiper blades, washer jet positions.
- Check condition and function of safety belts.
- Recharge or replace batteries for remote controls in all vehicle master keys.
- Check central locking/double lock.
- Check operation of all latches.
- Check heater/air conditioner blower fan, rear window defogger.
- Check rear view mirrors.
- Visually examine the SRS airbag units for torn covers, obvious damage or attachment of decals, decoration or accessories.
- Road test with check of brakes, suspension, steering, clutch/manual transmission or automatic transmission.
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
After Hours Drop-off Available
Free Shuttle Service Available